GRAIN FREE BIRCHER
- Make up a big batch of dry ingredients and this can be taken from each night for soaking.
- This is a great one to prepare the night before, place in an old yoghurt container & grab to take to work with you & have when you get to work mid-morning.
- 1/2 Cup Raw Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 Cup Raw Pepitas
- 1/2 Cup Raw Chopped Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Hazelnut Meal
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Quinoa Flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 2-3 teaspoons Sesame seeds (toasted do taste significantly better)
- Mix well
- The night before consumption apportion amount required for one breakfast (store the rest in fridge) & add
- 4-5 chopped prunes
- 1/2 thinly sliced & chopped pear or
- 1/2 grated apple
- Pour over with Almond, Coconut, Oat or RIce milk, you can also add small amount of plain goat or sheep yoghurt. Cover with lid and store overnight in fridge & it will be ready for brekky time. Yummo!
© The Wholefood Nutritionist 2019